Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-04-2016, 10:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If 20 Native Americans did this over land stolen by the federal government, the left would call them heroes.

As for this being terrorism, it's certainly political and they threatened to shoot if there is an effort to stop them. I don't know that they are trying to terrorize; it seems like they have set themselves up to be the martyr victims. An act of terrorism would try to harm others. They seem more interested in agitating harm against themselves.

If only they had stolen their land.

The big complaint the Hammonds have is that rights were revoked for access to things on federal land. What is interesting is that I have heard permits were revoked because of the Hammond not following the guidelines set forth in the permits, rather than 'arbitrarily' as the story above puts it.

Honestly, I think the resentencing is bullshit. I m in support of the Hammonds. The Bundys, however, I have no sympathy for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Belsnickel - 01-04-2016, 10:15 PM