Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(04-15-2024, 04:06 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Look at, and compare, their first 3 years in the league and tell me tee isn’t as productive?  Last year needs to be thrown out for multiple reasons, starting with injuries to tee and burrow.

Really man? Devonta Smith hasn't been injured, was a high 1st round pick whose completely lived up to that draft status, and is much like Jamarr Chase in the aspect of being "hard to kill" because of their exceptional movement abilities.  For the most part Tee Higgins works the boundary and is good at making contested catches.  As already mentioned, Smith wins the percentage of snaps played comparison by a landslide.  Smith is a far superior player and athlete and he got an extension valued at $25M/per.  According to a head to head comparison, I'd say that Higgins is worth 75-80% of that amount right now.  He and his agent likely see it differently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - SunsetBengal - 04-15-2024, 08:32 PM