Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-05-2016, 03:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So if I'm caught sppeding with my regestered gun in my vehicle; I'll incur a stiffer penalty/

Back and forth enough. You and others consider what is going on in Oregon an act of Terrorisim; I do not.

Saying "no it's not", "yes it is" is not going to change anything.

Guess well just have to wait and see what the FBI considers this; as the worst I have seen it called outside of this message board is an armed occupation/protest.

Don't get so tied in a knot over semantics.  The fact is that a group of armed people are breaking the law and making demandfs.  even if you don't want to call it terrorism it is clearly much different from the 60's "sit in" you tried to comparee it to.

these people aere willing to kill other people in order to get their demands met.  Anyone who listend to them and sees all the guns they have understand this.  They did not bring these guns to hunt or target shoot.  They brought them to kill people who try to remove them.

So even if you don't want to call it terrorism don't you agree it is a clear threat of violence?  Are you okay with what they are doing?  What if they do kill people.  Will you admit that it is an act of terrorism then?

Forget about the label and just tell mt your opinion on what should be done to deal with these people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - fredtoast - 01-05-2016, 03:26 PM