Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-05-2016, 06:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The point is this is purely speculation; How do you know they will resist? You just suggest what could happen.

You and the others may have a point if they said "We will shoot anybody that tries to move us". Then whether os is considered Terrorisim can be debated. Other than that we just got a few people trying to hard and you have to ask yourself: What is their motivation?

IF they commit a violent act; then it is terrorisim. Re-read what the FBI considers Domestic Terrorisim I think it mentions something about an act.. Then ask yourself whay no Government Official has labeled this an act of Terrorisim; only Mother Jones and a few left-leaners.

I'll call it terrorism for the sake of answering what is apparently the most important piece of this situation to you.  But in the end, I could care less what its called.  Dude's are trying to take MY SHIT.  I'm going to bring the full force of the law on them.  Isn't that what you guys are always calling Obama weak on?

Can't wait for all you posers to start beating up the POTUS for not being swift enough.  Lookin at you invisible Randy Savage.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Vas Deferens - 01-05-2016, 06:55 PM