Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-05-2016, 05:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I mean.  Come on.  I just don't see how anyone can decide they are going to fight the federal gov from the outside, with guns.  GTFO.  You want to change something?  Run for ***** office and get people behind your cause.  These guys are more like spoiled brat sons of a spoiled brat that thinks he can do whatever the **** he wants.  Sorry buddy.  Doesn't work that way.

What cracks me up is when this brats compare themselves to the patriots during the Revolutionary War.  The American revolutionaries were fighting for a voice in the government, not for the idea that every individual with a gun can decide for himself what the law means.

Our founding fathers fought for the right to establish a system that would serve everyone.  That system is still in place.  It has not failed just because they do not agree with a court ruling.  These people basically want the exact opposite of out founding fathers.  Bundy and his followers want all disputes in the US to be decided with guns and violence instead of establishing a representative government.    

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - fredtoast - 01-05-2016, 09:51 PM