Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(05-02-2024, 05:45 PM)phil413 Wrote: That's a thorough summary of the OL ss it stands, it's better but can be improved I agree.  For the roster crunch, a dependable vet backup G or C (since Karras can play both) would go a long way towards having quality 9 vs quantity 10 OL. 

The key phrase in your summary is "can play".  We know in a pinch they "can" but what is our standard?  I agree that they should look at a Risner type or one of the Saints FA still out there.  They do like Ford and do hope JC will improve but they have $ to spend even after the roll over and should know more about extensions by camp.  Look for them to be ready with some guaranteed money if they don't like the subs they have around cuts. 

If looking for someone who can play C, Connor Williams is still out there.
I don't think at this point though with Karras as the established C and drafting Matt Lee that bringing in another C is gonna be a thing.
I think the team feels better about the OL than some/most of the fans do.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - ochocincos - 05-02-2024, 05:53 PM