Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread***
(05-07-2024, 12:29 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Andrus Peat signed with the raiders.  I could see extending Ted for another two years while Lee develops, assuming Lee shows any potential in camp.  

Given the significant bump in guard pay this free agency I’m surprised they didn’t add one.  It was my only real gripe of the draft.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks BenZoo, didn't know Peat signed with the Raiders. Dalton Risner should still be an option if he isn't hurt too bad or we 
will just wait till cuts and add a Guard/Center and a Corner. Really think we would have the best roster in the Taylor/Burrow era
if we do this. Just a few moves to top off the roster is all we need.

(05-07-2024, 01:07 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I think they'll re-sign Ted in the offseason. I'm guessing they'll let him test the market and see what he can get. I don't think he'll get a back breaking deal, so I'm sure the team will be able to bring him back. With the way Ted has embraced the team and city, and everyone embracing him back, I could see him taking over Lap's role as Mr. Bengal when Lap finally calls it a career.

That sure would be cool. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 NFL Free Agency Thread - phil413 - 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - IcoHolic - 03-13-2024, 04:14 AM
RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-07-2024, 01:50 PM