Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump blue State Rally Draws 80K to 100K
(05-12-2024, 11:53 AM)Stewy Wrote: Trump supporters travel better than Steeler fans.

I remember when Obama drew big crowds and conservatives assured me that only politicians who appeal to the most unemployed, shiftless, and loser-ey of voters could possibly have so many folks with "nothing better to do" show up.  Apparently taking time out of your life to go to a political rally while simultaneously complaining that you can't afford groceries is something alphas do now.  Whine less and work harder....er, unless a democrat is in office in which case it's totally understandable that you need to go chant at big government to bail you out.

On the other side of this, when I was at my lowest I was living outside of Chicago in a run down house and one of my housemates was asking me if I wanted to go to the occupy this and that movement thing in the city with him and I sort of diplomatically said that I had to work both of my jobs that day, without adding that I had a little bit of faith in my own ability to work my way out of having to live with people like him and even less faith in my protesting fixing anything.

But yes, good point/joke with the Steeler fans thing because I recall Steeler fans taking over another team's stadium being met with "Of course Steeler fans are everywhere, everyone from Pittsburgh fled that shithole decades ago."  Of course if/when your team takes over a stadium it's because everyone knows your team is awesomesauce and the fans are super great and the best. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump blue State Rally Draws 80K to 100K - Nately120 - 05-12-2024, 12:21 PM