Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump blue State Rally Draws 80K to 100K
(05-12-2024, 07:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't disagree, but liberals fail to see Trump supporters know the Trump and Biden policies now. Biden can't run on policy, only on Trump is a bad man.

I get that, and makes sense. Yesterday, my wife went to Walmart to get some potting soil and she came home and told me some man who seemed to be from the south side of the Texas border came at her asking for money, with a child sitting on the corner with him. It wasn't so much that he asked for money, it was the way he approached her car, as if he was demanding it. He wasn't yelling in English. Today, we went back to get sand, and there was a guy with a child on the corner. I asked her if it was him and she said yes, but that wasn't the same child. The dude was yelling at people. He yelled at us but, I had the windows up and couldn't hear what he said.

If he is an illegal, and this happens more and more around here, I can tell you Ohio is going to Trump. We are not used to that around here. I live in Indiana, that state will always bleed red. Ohio? Not so much. So, we will see.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump blue State Rally Draws 80K to 100K - HarleyDog - 05-12-2024, 08:08 PM