Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation
(01-06-2016, 11:18 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You are totally missing the point of those that don;t agree with you,, you continue to say there will be issues here with this situation but that issues will only be with fans, media etc that want to make it a issue.  Ownership and Coaches have no issues here.  Dalton starter , AMJ backup coming into the season and leaving the season, regardless what happens in playoffs.  

Fans and Media can debate it that is fine, but don;t make up a inhouse issue where their is none

What are you talking about? Isn't the point of a message board to discuss whatever it is you want to discuss whether it is a possible issue like this or anything else? If people disagree with me, that's fine, THAT'S THE POINT. I made a thread to see what people think about this particular subject so that we can discuss it. I'm not making threads so that everyone will agree with me, good grief.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton & McCarron are in a very awkward situation - Matt_Crimson - 01-06-2016, 11:48 AM