Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 02:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: MPs would be better versed in the Uniform Code of Military Justice; as well as, the local laws where they operate.

I have never claimed to be an MP; although, most combat arms Soldiers carry out many MP functions in urban areas in the GWOT.

Didn't say I was right about "all of this"; simply said I do not label them as terrorists as was the question posed by the OP. I further stated that those who are attempting to call them terrorists are doing so in an attempt to desensitize the word.

I get that your, Benton ,Matt and other left leaners wish to refer to them as Terrorists; why doesn't the major news outlets?

Actually your defense of these criminals goes way beyond the semantics of calling them terrorists.  Just go back and look at the dozens of posts you have made that do not even mention the word terrorism.

Throughout this thread you have insisted that they have not committed any act of violence by occupying this land with open weapons and insisting that they will not be arrested.  This is clearly an act of violence.  There is no other reasonable way to look at it.  

You are not just claiming they are not terrorists.  You are insisting that they have not threatened the use of violence when it is clear to anyone else that they have.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - fredtoast - 01-06-2016, 02:59 PM