Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 05:24 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So the actions of 'supporters' are cause for the 'domestic terrorist group' definition?  Ok.  Who was this guy a 'supporter' of?  Put that entity on your little list as well once you've emptied the stones from your pocket.

[Image: dear1.jpg]

Before I listed Supporters actions, I listed the Founder of BLM, and showed you that she was a wanted terrorist by the FBI. But go ahead and ignore that. Also BLM is calling on its members to kill cops.

What does a deranged guy have to do with our conversation? Are you deflecting? Cause you're doing a horrible job of it.
Also you do realize that it is documented that Dear hated PP for well over 20 years, which is prior to his meeting the "Army of God" group in 2009? I'm guessing that is where you are trying to go with this? And yes his actions make him a terrorist and so is the Army of God group, since they call upon their members to commit violence against PP.

Thanks for bringing up another example of a lone terrorist act sanctioned and praised by a terrorist group.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Mike M (the other one) - 01-06-2016, 06:00 PM