Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 05:05 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: How do the BLM marchers hold up to the Terrorist Threats definition provided?

Not seeing the connection. They never made claims that they were going to take over property and refuse to leave until their demands were met.

As to your question about why the media isn't calling them terrorists...  I think they are handling these nuts with kid gloves knowing they aren't the most intellectually gifted of folks.  No need to stir the pot, they're doing a fine job of showing their lack of constitutional knowledge themselves.

First of all I did not say they were terrorists. I said with the "reasons" given to that point thier calling for violence was a Terrorist act.

Folks have sense back tracked and thrown in you got to be holding a weapon, you've got to truly really mean it, and I have to be afraid of you. (Not sure how much of the population is afraid of these folks in Oregon). I'd be more fearful of folks calling for others to kill LEOs.

I see Benton gave you guys a new toy. They US Code for terroristic threatening, so no surprise you guys went that direction after longing hypocritical in your orginal stance.

You can always spot a hypocrite with an agenda.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 01-06-2016, 06:14 PM