Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 07:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Again.  Show me where the BLM leaders have called for killing cops.

And if you could outline my 'agenda' for me, it would be helpful.  Must have lost my copy.  I'm assuming you're saying I'm a hypocrite for saying BLM is not a terrorist group as opposed to this bundy klan.  I'm still unaware of how protesting on public streets equates to taking over federal land with weapons and making demands.

You've already said you don't agree with these guys, that you think they are going about it the wrong way and for possibly the wrong reasons.  For whatever reason, you've just really been sticking to the nomenclature of terrorist.  You really wanted to know everyone's stance there.  I was waiting on your introduction of the BLM into the discussion, but didn't think you'd actually take the veil off and show your true colors.  

Ut oh, new condition: Now I have to show where Leaders of the Organization said it before it is considered a violent act and worthy of being label as Terrorism. So what started out as merely saying it (I can quote the post if required) has turned to The leaders saying it, while holding a gun, really truly mean it and I have to be afraid.

I have zero idea what agenda that someone who keeps moving the target and then tries to suggest someone is racist has.

Perhaps you were waiting for me to introduce BLM because you know I'm an intelligent guy and their violent chants were the perfect counter. By saying I do not consider their chants as Terrorist acts either I have somehow taken off the veil and shown my true colors. Glad to know my true color is consistency. 

I can provide you with a link of where BLM took over a College Library and terrorized those not sympathetic to their needs; however, I've got a funny feeling it won't count somehow and I have simply shown my "true colors" for drawing the correlation. 

I have already explained the importance of the nomenclature twice and one was because the OP asked. I wonder why he was so concerned with the nomenclature; agenda maybe?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 01-06-2016, 08:02 PM