Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 08:24 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You and your boy Mike were the ones saying BLM were encouraging the execution of LEO's.  That's what YOU said.  Are you just making shit up to support your case at this point? If they didn't call for said violence, so be it, but don't start making ridiculous claims.  

As I said originally, and apparently sent you into hysteria, I don't understand your comparison.  Please provide all the links and evidence you have showing BLM as a terrorist group.  Would love to understand better.  Cop killing manifesto claims aside, I really can't compare a national and largely decentralized MOVEMENT to 100 gun wielding 'cowboys' (you're term) holed up in one taken location with an individual spokesperson and a specific, albeit misinformed, agenda.  Doesn't seem like a fair leap to make, thus, my counter comparison.  

Why would I be required to provide links and evidence showing BLM as a terrorist organization; when i said they are not? Am I typing it wrong or something? Have you recently suffered a stroke?

Now many here have labeled the protesters in Oregon terrorists and I have queried why the National media has not labeled them as such. I think one person answered (you?) and the answer was the media doesn't want to stir up trouble. No shit; that was the reason given. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 01-06-2016, 08:48 PM