Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-06-2016, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would I be required to provide links and evidence showing BLM as a terrorist organization; when i said they are not? Am I typing it wrong or something? Have you recently suffered a stroke?

Now many here have labeled the protesters in Oregon terrorists and I have queried why the National media has not labeled them as such. I think one person answered (you?) and the answer was the media doesn't want to stir up trouble. No shit; that was the reason given. 

1.  You're not required to do anything.  You said:
(01-06-2016, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can provide you with a link of where BLM took over a College Library and terrorized those not sympathetic to their needs; however, I've got a funny feeling it won't count somehow and I have simply shown my "true colors" for drawing the correlation. 

Along with:
(01-06-2016, 06:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks have sense back tracked and thrown in you got to be holding a weapon, you've got to truly really mean it, and I have to be afraid of you. (Not sure how much of the population is afraid of these folks in Oregon). I'd be more fearful of folks calling for others to kill LEOs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Vas Deferens - 01-06-2016, 09:02 PM