Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Free Agents do you Want to Retain
(01-13-2016, 12:18 PM)gobobro Wrote: Leon Hall - Let him go. If the new secondary coach can make an argument for a safety spot, maybe. He's a good tackler, but has lost what little speed he had.
Andre Smith - Let him go. We drafted two guys to replace him last year. Also, his strength was run blocking, and I didn't think he did that very well this year.
Emmanuel Lamur - Let him go. His skill set has translated into being a successful project. Find a new project.
Eric Winston - Let him go. He was old last year, older this year, and ready for new opportunities in life. We can find a better veteran for the same price, I think.
Brandon Tate - Let him go. He's worthless as a receiver, and the returner you put in when you don't expect a returnable kick.
T.J. Johnson - My hope is we draft a guy that makes Bodine the backup. Otherwise, I'd still rotate linemen before putting Johnson on the field.

Mohamed Sanu - Maybe, leaning on letting him go. He has a touch of dazzle dazzle, but disappeared for most of the last two seasons.

Pat Sims - Maybe. He was serviceable, but mostly invisible. I'd prefer to draft Peko's replacement (hopefully, another Samoan. The team needs Samoans).d
Brandon Thompson - Maybe. He was also serviceable, but invisible. I'd rather get Harrison playing time.

Vincent Rey - Probably keep. He's Swiss-Army-Knife depth. I don't want him taking snaps from starters, but he's smart enough to help fill in anywhere on the line if we need him.
Wallace Gilberry - Probably keep. He's depth, but solid depth. I like him.

Marvin Jones - Keep. Between him and Sanu, Jones is head and shoulders better.
Reggie Nelson - Keep. Unless he chases Joseph to Florida, I'd like to keep him. Always been a fan.
Adam Jones - Keep. He'll likely always be a hothead, but he helps WAY more than he hurts.
George Iloka - Keep! He hasn't had as flashy a season as Nelson, but he's young and good.

I'd agree with this....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Free Agents do you Want to Retain - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-13-2016, 02:00 PM