Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Free Agents do you Want to Retain
Definitely keep Iloka and M Jones.

I'd really like to keep Reggie Nelson as I still think he can be productive but depends on his injury and salary. Also i think he keeps the DB's lined up and with a new DB co-ordinator i'd value some carry over.

Leon Hall has had a great career but I was one of those calling for him to go this season. From what we saw of Josh Shaw and even Lewis-Harris we could have covered his snaps...definitely goes.

Vinnie Rey is a keeper. Very solid depth and special teams plus we are not having #55 for start of season.

Gilberry i like but i was expecting more this year. That said Hunt and Clarke are not at the races yet so keep him.

Adam Jones' mouth has brought his salary back into reach so i say we keep him but Marvin /Guenther need to be all over him next year.

Sanu is an interesting one. If Hue was still OC i reckon he was near certain to stay . If we're not doing wildcat, funky line ups his value as a pure 3rd WR I guess he could be replaced. Personally i like him but Marvin Jones is going to take money off him
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Free Agents do you Want to Retain - sonofstat - 01-13-2016, 02:02 PM