Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Free Agents do you Want to Retain
(01-14-2016, 12:09 AM)J24 Wrote: Iloka- Is the only must on the list; How many safeties are 6-4 and can cover the ground he can.
Sanu- I would rather have Marvin back but I think he commands serious cash on the open market(Torey Smith money).  Sanu is a good player but has been over shadowed by Jones, Eifert, and of course green. I think we can get him on a prove it deal this offseason and he will have a better year next season.
The rest of the guys are to old ,are just backups, or to big of an headache to sign back. I  know we will sign more than two of our own guys back but we should really look outside of this team to improve the roster.

No reason we can't re-sign Marvin Jones, he will get a decent pay day but should be cheaper than Smith, jones missed an entire season, did next to nothing his rookie season and even his other two seasons weren't as good as Torrey's. Career stats for both players first four seasons are like 3600 yards and 30 td's for smith and 1700 yds and 15 td's for smith. I see no reason why he would command 8 mil a yr, and even if he does the bengals could match it. With the cap space we have we can afford to bring back basically all of our FA's except Andre smith.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Free Agents do you Want to Retain - leonardfan40 - 01-14-2016, 12:43 AM