Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Free Agents do you Want to Retain
Part of me feels like they drafted Dennard to be a starter and that the time to throw him in is now. Another part of me feels that Pacman is undeniably better and that the defense will inevitably regress without him. It's a tough one. You don't make CB a priority in the first round because you intend to give aging veterans big contracts right as the draft pick gets into what should be his prime years. If Dennard is worth a damn at all, his time is now.

They can draft a corner for depth if that's the issue. If Dennard replaces Adam, then you're drafting to replace 2015 Dennard, which isn't all that tall of an order IMO. With Dre, Shaw, and Dennard they should have three potentially good corners to start with.

One guy that I believe is an FA that I think must be signed is Lewis-Harris. I think the guy looked worlds better late in the season. I'm not sure if another team agrees with me and would offer more than we are willing to give, but I'd keep him. He's at least good enough to be a 4th corner in this league, maybe even a steady nickel guy. He looked as good as Leon did when he was in for him this season.

get those 4 guys on the roster and draft a 5th. If Adam Jones comes at a great price due to reputation, then that's even better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Free Agents do you Want to Retain - samhain - 01-19-2016, 02:30 AM