Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shocking new report: 7 refugees might be trans & 1 pooped in a German phone booth
(01-25-2016, 01:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's actually a breakdown in what's actually In the news.   The fact that the board is slightly leaning world news considering there is a legitimate crisis in Europe.  

I know you are anxiously awaiting more trans talk since it will give you the opportunity to pull out your soapbox and lecture us all on pronoun usage.  

There are so many different angles on the European crisis that it's worth unique discussions.   Admittedly some are just funny and meant for a quick laugh.    But this issue should dominate the board, it's significant and a current event.   And even though some are a little crazy it just shows how badly things have gotten in Europe.  

In the end feel free to post all the election threads you feel are necessary.    If you get more discussion on those threads then it will push down what you feel are unnecessary threads.

I'm sure Syrians pooping in German showers is headline news.

Also, don't pretend like your multiple threads present different angles on the same story. You can edit your thread titles. Notice I just edited my Palin Endorsed Trump title since I added news of  Cruz and Rubio endorsements. If you have more to add to the same story of "Lucie hates Muslims" then do it. Maybe "European Refugee Crisis" would be a good thread title. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shocking new report: 7 refugees might be trans & 1 pooped in a German phone booth - BmorePat87 - 01-25-2016, 02:02 PM