Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions
Carolina at 17-1 looks all powerful....but Denver knocked off Pittsburg and New England.....Young Cam Newton and old Peyton Manning.....Denver has that defense....Carolina has that Offensive Line......This could be a great game. Not a Super Bore blow out, but a game right down to the last seconds. ....Decided by a circus catch or an amazing defensive play.....At first I thought Carolina would win easy, but then I remembered Denvers Defense is much better than Arizona Cardinals. Von Miller could make it difficult for Cam.....This could be Peyton Manning last game, and the old man may be just good enough to go out a winner. ....or Carolina could just be to much team this year......

I look for a good game and a kind of stupid halftime show. I think I'll not watch all the pre game and avoid the commercials and skip the halftime show and just watch the game, which should be good. ...I'm not a chick and it amazes me how the morning show Broadway Show type announcers only want to talk about the commercials and the halftime show the next day, such as The Today Show and such. These shows kill me on these weird and much to fancy Super Bowl food ideas for the Frasier and Niles Crane types. I will avoid the Tony Award type stuff and watch the Lombardi Award game itself. ...Should be a good game....I wouldn't mind Peyton leaving a winner, but Denver has won before and Carolina hasn't. I always like it when a new team wins the Super Bowl for their fans....I don't care who wins, but should be a fun game....and you can't beat pizza and basic guy football food.

Carolinas great O line against Denvers great D line is a good match-up.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs Panthers Predictions - kevin - 01-27-2016, 08:02 PM