Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-27-2016, 06:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'd like to say kudos to the Feds for their handling of this issue.  They played it almost to perfection.  If the Mormon Avenger hadn't decided to go out in a beer fart of glory it would have been perfectly executed.  They played the media right, they played the public right, they let the occupiers make themselves look stupid, they let public opinion turn completely against the occupiers, they even ambushed them off site after lulling them into a false sense of security.  Seriously, I am impressed.
There are two accounts from people there not directly connected to the authorities or the terrorists. One was a man driving some of them and the other was a girl who was there to sing Christian music that was in the car with Bundy and the "Mormon Avenger". Both said the "Mormon Avenger" drove away from the cops and into a snowbank in front of the roadblock that was set up further down the road. The  man said he got out and charged the cops. The girl said he got out yelling "shoot me". 

He got his wish.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - BmorePat87 - 01-27-2016, 09:46 PM