Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-29-2016, 11:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am sure the officers were aware that this man had sworn that he would rather died than go into police custody.  

the lentghs you are going to defend these criminals is comical.  Just becase they are the same color as you you can not see any difference between an old woman sitting peacefully on a park bench and a group of armed men breaking the law and swearing that they would use their weapons against law enforcement officers trying to enforce the law.

Where in the hell have I defended these guys?

I have just chosen (like most objective people) not to label them as terrorists and showed an example of why it is silly to do so.

These men were sitting peacefully in the middle of nowhere; not across the street from the White House.

The comical (read sad) part is you and others (luckily I've only seen much of it on this board) trying to equate them to those that are carrying our horrendous acts of terror worldwide. It is shameful.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 01-29-2016, 11:22 AM