Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(01-29-2016, 12:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Right, because their is no chance that a SUICIDE bomber would set if off instead of removing it.  Just like there is no chance he would shoot anyone if you let him get his weapion in his hand the way Bfine was trained to do.

Of course there's a chance a SUICIDE bomber would set it off instead of removing it. That is why we don't remove it; as it can be rigged. We place something between us and the suspect (hopefully our vehicle). This is open source knowledge and I suppose my last synposim on the subject would be the annual Armor Conference.

Do me a favor, if you ever suspect someone of being a terrorist and are tasked with disaarming him/her do not have them simply lie on the ground while you move up and disarm them. because if you do someone will most likely be writing a letter to your next of kin.

There are subjects, of which, I will entertain your silly views; however, this is not one of them.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 01-29-2016, 12:16 PM