Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis
(02-02-2016, 02:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You mean the ones convicted of war crimes despite claiming they were just following orders?

WTF, over?  I don't even know where you're thought you were going with that one.

Law of War

How would you know?  The other day you just lectured me about America's morals.  Now you're claiming soldiers value their safety over their duty.  So which is it young feller?  We have morals or we don't have morals?  I got news for you, it is their morals which is why they are risking their lives overseas even as you read this.
Where did I ever say that?  Why you making shit up?

What I said was not a lot of soldiers will make that life altering decision on the spur of the moment.   The reality is that if you disobey that order on moral grounds, you can still end up on prison.  And we're talking about people in command here, not foot soldiers.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis - McC - 02-02-2016, 05:53 PM