Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis
(02-02-2016, 06:02 PM)McC Wrote: Did you mention Jihadists killing civilians?  No.  Only Americans.  And every enemy we've ever fought has killed civilians.  Here you are again painting us as the only bad guys, like I said.

I wasn't speaking to the moral grounds of Jihadists.  I was speaking about OUR involvement in furthering their justification for said extremism.  And AGAIN, I didn't paint us as the only bad guys just because my comment was limited to OUR involvement.  

Quote:And why are we sending drones?  Because that is where the people who want you and me and all our families dead hide.  Do you not want to fight back?  Do you just want to stand around and take it?  

Sit back and take what?  I'm really not afraid of people with very limited capabilities in mud huts half way around the world.  What am I fighting back against?  9/11?  

Quote:You don't understand that this is an addiction to killing and the whole notion of a religious war is a bunch of crap?  

HAHAHAHAH.  This right after you said this:

Quote:Seems like they want all Christians off the face of the earth. 

You can't even keep your argument straight.  It would behoove you to slow down and contemplate the facts and what you really believe.

Quote:If we left the Middle East tomorrow and cut off all ties to Israel the next day, do you honestly believe the killing would stop?

'The killings'?  Which 'killings' are you so vaguely referring to? Of coarse i don't think the general sectarian violence would stop over night.  But that would be their problem to deal with, not our soldiers, not mine, not yours, not our tax dollars.  They don't have the capabilities to wage any sort of war here on US soil, so why are we helping to propagate their cause?

Unfortunately there is an ignorant slice of our populace that was duped into believing this is a just war by those that profit so greatly from it.  These types have so staunchly supported our efforts that, even upon coming to grips with reality, they are incapable of backing down even the slightest as they would have to accept they were wrong in the first place.  Sad, but true.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis - Vas Deferens - 02-02-2016, 06:30 PM