Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis
(02-03-2016, 02:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So with less Americans in the region, the jihadist will just take the fight to US soil and have the same results over here even though we'd have all those service members HERE at home to help protect us...  Doesn't seem to add up.  Do they have advanced weaponry and transportation capabilities of which I am unaware?  

USS liberty was a military attach on one of our vessels.  Should have turned our backs on them forever right then and there.

Israeli army kills 14-year old Palestinian with U.S. Citizenship

They are killing innocent people at an alarming rate as well.  Unfortunately they don't warrant some christian's ire because they've been duped into believing the isreali's respect christianity all of a sudden.  They don't.  They want to keep cheap munitions coming their way.

I'm sure you're away, but this is just one of many reasons Isreal has a target on its back in the region...

[Image: FourMaps2.png]
Are you in favor of supporting these people?  Or are you just content in the idea we won't stop supporting them?  Honest question.  

You keep saying this.  How am I 'sticking up' fore muslim extremists?  I just don't want to be involved anymore.  You have stated over and over there is no way to stop the extremism.  So why overly involve ourselves?  It only creates greater possibility for American loss of life and places an enormous burden on our economy.  Wanting to remove ourselves from a failed war is not akin to supporting the actions of religious nutjobs.  I think we have enough of those here at home to take care of.
It doesn't matter if i support it or not.  You're talking ideals, I'm talking reality.  And the reality is we will never stop supporting Israel.  So, forget about that notion.

Have the extremists said if you leave, it will stop.  No, they've declared that it will never stop.  Thinking all we have to do is leave is beyond naive.

Now, if you have a sworn enemy, which is the better way to hunt them down?  From across the desert or from across an ocean and halfway around the world. 

Also, don't you thing we need to be near Iran and those crazy bastards?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis - McC - 02-03-2016, 03:14 PM