Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis
(02-03-2016, 03:14 PM)McC Wrote: It doesn't matter if i support it or not.  You're talking ideals, I'm talking reality.  And the reality is we will never stop supporting Israel.  So, forget about that notion.

How is predicting the future reality?  And it does matter if you support it or not.  If you don't support it, you should clearly state as such when asked.  If you do support it, tell me why.  If you're afraid to comment, blink twice.

Quote:Have the extremists said if you leave, it will stop.  No, they've declared that it will never stop.  Thinking all we have to do is leave is beyond naive.

Now, if you have a sworn enemy, which is the better way to hunt them down?  From across the desert or from across an ocean and halfway around the world.  

They can say whatever the **** they want to say.  That doesn't mean the have the necessary means to take the war to our soil.  How do they kill the same number of americans without us over there?  You have not answered that question.  You just say 'cuz they said so'.  WTF?  So you hate these people, think they are sub human, but believe their empty threats?    

Quote:Also, don't you thing we need to be near Iran and those crazy bastards?

why?  to protect isreal?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: US military commander in Iraq and Syria rejects GOP pledges to 'carpet-bomb' Isis - Vas Deferens - 02-03-2016, 03:25 PM