Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
48.9% of Unions members work for the Government
(02-03-2016, 10:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: High level instructors are "high" level for a reason.  It's like a Bell curve.  They are the minority at the far right of the curve.  So the people who you think might get a better deal are few and far between. 

How much smarter would I work?  LMAO!  Incentive pay won't make anyone smarter!  I already have a legal and moral obligation to care of every patient to the best of my ability.  Incentive pay has zero affect on my effort or my intelligence.  One, because if a patient has a bad out come I can be sued for malpractice.  Two, and more importantly, someone might ***** die!

Like I stated previously, I'm not comfortable with incentive programs.  I'm already legally and morally obligated to do the best I can.  How do you think incentive programs work in the medical field?  How might that be abused?

A non-compete clause means you can't do the same job for someone else within a certain radius.  It isn't related to your position, not bonuses.

I am well aware of what non compete means. Usually it was applied when my ex received a signing bonus.

Then you are saying all medical people are the same. Every Nurse is the same.... Every doctor is the same ..... Etc....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 48.9% of Unions members work for the Government - StLucieBengal - 02-03-2016, 10:22 PM