Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy
(02-09-2016, 08:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's exactly what I am suggesting.   Kids need to be singled out,  it's not always a negative to single them out .   This goes with the "everyone is a winner". Mindset.    Sorry there are winners and losers in all facets of life why should school be any different?    I will always contest that all kids need to feel some sort of exclusion and even bullied to an extent.    It builds character as also helps develop leaders and outside the via thinkers..    Now this doesn't mean I am into drastic measures but a little bit of exclusion and being bullied  is a positive.    

If there isn't a group of kids being bullied then there isn't any kid who figures out they are leaders by standing up for the ones getting bullied.    We need those people in society and we need to develop them.

Man, I forgot you said that before:

A kid needs to get punched out occasionally to grown into being a "real man".  that the same point you were talking about how int he good old days a MAN would take his son to a ***** house to learn how to have a "proper" relationship with women.

I know we're not suppose to be too personal here...but you sound like a moron.

No, not everyone is a winner.  Not everyone will be your friend. But to encourage bullying in order to "build character" is off the chart stupid compared to simply having winners and losers in a game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy - GMDino - 02-09-2016, 08:23 PM