Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy
(02-09-2016, 08:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: Man, I forgot you said that before:

A kid needs to get punched out occasionally to grown into being a "real man".  that the same point you were talking about how int he good old days a MAN would take his son to a ***** house to learn how to have a "proper" relationship with women.

I know we're not suppose to be too personal here...but you sound like a moron.

No, not everyone is a winner.  Not everyone will be your friend. But to encourage bullying in order to "build character" is off the chart stupid compared to simply having winners and losers in a game.

How are you supposed to learn how to get back up when you fall?  

How are you supposed to learn how to stand up for the weak?  

I didn't say we need kids getting pummeled. but we don't need to expel kids for bullying.   Everyone needs to face their own buddy revel.  

Yes some kids feel bad, but they also get a choice .... Stand up for themselves and defeat their fear or stay weak.    If they stay weak then another kid gets to break their fear and stand up for them.

On a personal note.... I hope my kids get bullied or are around bullying, they need to know what type of person they are .... Hopefully they will stand up for the weak or stand for themselves. I am confident. Either way it's a learning opportunity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy - StLucieBengal - 02-09-2016, 08:29 PM