Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy
(02-09-2016, 09:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So I am a bad guy because I think it's a positive life lesson when bullying is involved?  

Take an hour and think about that please.    Instead of just jumping on whatever bumper sticker platitude you are choosing today .

Oh there are multiple MULTIPLE examples of why you are a "bad guy" beyond this.

It doesn't take an hour to figure out how to be nice to people.

(02-09-2016, 09:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Great, let's do the same with GID Reassignment surgery and make sure that NO ONE under the age of 18 can have it done to them (with or with out their consent), after all, we have to protect the children and that it's an out of pocket expense, not covered by insurance.

To me, that might make someone think a little harder about it.

I'm fine with that too.  I suppose there are example of children born with both sets of genitals that needs looking at too though.  That's got to be an awful situation for a parent.

(02-09-2016, 09:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Kids and teens are still developing mentally and emotionally. They don't have coping skills an adult should have. Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death in the 15-24 y/o group. Bullying is a contributing factor. I think it is ludicrous a "former" educator would suggest it is positive way to teach leadership.

Amen.

Probably thinks bum fighting is okay because it gives the guys something to do and helps the economy.

(02-09-2016, 09:45 PM)Vlad Wrote: Just go ahead and say it...as a short fat kid you were bullied.

I was.  And I avoided it whenever possible because guess what...fighting never solved the problem.  Never.

Standing up to them?  Sure.

But to insist that somehow it is BETTER that children be bullied than that we teach people accept difference is asinine.

(02-09-2016, 09:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Got it. Teach kids that it's ok to discriminate against the only Asian kid in class cause he's different. Not because it's right but because it teaches them that the world is full of assholes who were never taught that people who are different are ok... 

Then they can teach the same lesson to the next generation...

Again I say Amen!

Break the freaking cycle and quit trying to prove who has the bigger dick all the time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy - GMDino - 02-09-2016, 10:05 PM