Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy
(02-11-2016, 12:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That's fine.    The bully test is a test for everyone.   Should we teach them how to cope with them?   Of course.     Should that mean to run and tell an adult all the time ..... No.    

the no tolerance for bullying is just another wing of the everyone gets a trophy crowd.

I don't want my kids getting into fights with a bully.   I want them to be smart and also stand up for themselves and others in need.

There shouldn't be any tolerance of bullying because it is wrong.  You know all those battered women shelters where you allegedly volunteer?  All of those battered women have been bullied. Every single one. And you hope your daughters get bullied. Take a minute and reflect upon how stupid that is. 

What is your advice for your daughters when they are bullied like you hope?  Don't tell an adult. Be smart. Don't get into a fist fight. Stand up for yourself. 

WTF, dude?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuomo issues crackdown on LGBT conversion therapy - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-11-2016, 02:12 PM