Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas Supreme Court gives state until June 30 to properly fund public schools
I don't live in Kansas, so meh.

However, if I did, I would have to agree with Lucie, lower the taxes.

I am homeschooling anyway. I don't care about other people's children, they aren't my responsibility.

I do care for my own though, so I know that the best way to make sure they have the best education is to home school.

Not only will my child learn the standard Reading, Writing and Arithmetic. He will also learn 2 other languages, Spanish is mandatory and the other language will be his choice as he gets older, but he must master it.

Also want him learning about economics earlier than they teach in public schools.

When he turns 12 he will be apprenticed out to various job fields. Electrician, mechanic, carpenter, plumber and so on. I will have him do this for 4 hours each day for about 1 year with each.

I have already started a saving account that I put money in every pay check that he will have full access to once he turns 18. If he feels the need or want to go to college then he now has the money to do so. If not then he now has the money to start his own business or businesses and start his life the way I wish I could have started mine at 18.

This to me is a better education than what the government provides.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas Supreme Court gives state until June 30 to properly fund public schools - Sovereign Nation - 02-13-2016, 01:52 AM