Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas Supreme Court gives state until June 30 to properly fund public schools
(02-13-2016, 09:47 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Yeah, I already explained the reason for the quotation marks.  They were to illustrate your thoughts that I was paraphrasing.

You're aren't the quickest person are you?  I bet you were the kid in class that was disruptive, thus preventing the other kids from learning.

BTW:  the way you are mocking the autodidact term... you had to look it up didn't you?  Didn't you? Come on, admit it, you had to look it up!  No need to lie about it, just admit that you had to google the word.

You put what you thought I meant in quotation marks?  That could not be more dumb.

But given the rest of your posts so far I suppose I set the bar too low for you.

You don't know what kind of school i went to but you think you know which kid I was in class? I bet you were that kid in school who would blurt out wrong answers and then call everyone else stupid for not knowing as much as you.   Smirk

I'm not mocking anything...I'm wondering if you can get your money back for the education.   Because just in this thread it has failed you...repeatedly.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kansas Supreme Court gives state until June 30 to properly fund public schools - GMDino - 02-13-2016, 10:56 PM