Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(02-17-2016, 08:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I really don't want to derail this thread, but I just don't understand the idea that deadly force is justified if there is only a threat to property. Obviously arson can cause a danger to life, but not always, and the smash and grab doesn't. I'm just not materialistic enough, I suppose.

So, destruction of the community is only a mere "property offense", got it.

(02-17-2016, 11:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Community watch groups are supposed to be for residential neighborhoods.

Sounds like this is some sort of private security force (lynch mob) for commercial businesses.

Plus, you should tell him that if he shoots a looter that is not threatening his life he will go to jail for a long time.

Fred, I really don't think the meme was to be taken seriously.  Originally, I only posted it to show how ignorant that people, some even in my own family, can be.

However, I do tend to think that if when I was a youth, that if an angry mob of us broke out and started looting and burning the town;  We likely would have been met with an equally angry mob of armed men in my current age group, demanding that we stand down and clean up that mess...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - SunsetBengal - 02-17-2016, 11:03 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM