Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-25-2016, 03:00 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Where do you work Steve?  Your facebook does not list an employer, and you are on linkdin looking for work.

A big tough self-reliant guy like you shouldn't be afraid to tell me.

Well, LinkedIN is more for my contractual work, so I like to tell people that I am open.

As to FB?  Really?  So sad Fred.  Go to my FB page, send me a friend request, go through my ablums and see for yourself if I have been telling the truth.

I work 2 jobs, both security.  I wouldn't be afraid of you if you had a gun to my head. 

I am also looking for work in contracting.  Contracting pays GREAT money.  $300 a day up to $650 a day.  I have been in and out of deployments ever since 2010.  Before the birth of my son, my wife joined me.  That was $300 a day or $650 a day times 2.  Vectrus (used to be ITT Exelis), OGNA, SOC.  They are all on my LinkedIN page. 

Fred, do I have to tell you what that means for my debt?

Yep, there is none.  So I don't know why being a "Rent-a-cop" would be a bad thing.

While I am out of debt, I do like to make as much money as I can, so I work 2 jobs, but trust me these jobs aren't back breakers.  I would leave these 2 jobs in a snap if the right contract comes along.  I get offers from recruiters everyday, Aegis, GuardaWorld, KBR, FLOUR, just to name a few.  However, not all contracts are to my liking, and because I am not desperate for cash, I don't take every one that comes my way.

Your need to win has finally pushed you over the edge.  I doubt any respectable lawyer would do the things that you would do. 

Continue dancing like the pigeon.  You just look that much more foolish to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-25-2016, 06:26 AM