Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-26-2016, 07:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. It's anyone's choice whether they want to release their personal info.   Whether any of us think it's wise or not is irrelevant.   It's your info to release as needed.  

2.  Its funny you went to his Facebook page.  But it's creepy you went to his LinkedIn.   And this is exactly why I don't post my info.   Not because you or anyone will see anything on my Facebook page.   But because you could easily find my wife's page and that page has all of our photos and personal stuff that her family can see back in Belarus.   I have shared my actual info with 4 people from this board and I have only done so because I know they understand and respect my desire for privacy.  

3. On anyone saying you are a fake lawyer.   Who the heck cares?   I don't care what you do, I take you and anyone else on the board at your/their word.   Life is too short to play detective and frankly I'm not sure why anyone cares.   I enjoy your posts for the most part because its a different opinion.   I also like to hear your positions on news stories with pending legal ramifications.  

As far as questioning anyone's profession or life.   I think it's way overblown on this board and I think anyone here deserves the benefit of the doubt.   In the end you either value someone's contribution or you do not.   And if you do not then avoiding that poster is quite easy if anyone gets upset.

Why should I give you the benefit of the doubt when you can't even follow up with what your "clients" told you when you told us not to worry because you would follow up?

I don't value your "contribution."  To call it a "contribution" is an insult to the word.  I'm not going to avoid you because you add nothing of value.  In fact, that is exactly why I don't ignore you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-26-2016, 10:42 PM