Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-27-2016, 04:09 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So are you stating what Fred googled on you is accurate or inaccurate?

Because if it was accurate, why are you claiming a Google search isn't accurate. If it was inaccurate, why aren't you denying it?

Well, what Fred found is what you would find if you do a Google search on my name.  Plus a few photos, I did some modeling and acting in 05 (didn't really like it), surprised he didn't take any shots on that, but he didn't and good for him.

So what Fred found was accurate.  My LinkedIn does say Looking for Work, Ready for immediate deployment.  My FB doesn't list my job, profession or anything really.  I just post photos from time to time, and share things, but I am not a huge FB user.  So what Fred found is truthful, he found my FB page.

However it painted a false portrait. 

For instance, my LinkedIn is for my contract jobs.  Overseas work.  I am not currently on any contracts and I am always on the look out for anything that could be interesting.  So I don't want to miss out by listing Employed at...

I am on twitter.  I am following and have followers that you and others might call white supremacist.  I know how easily you lump people into that category, so why even bother trying to explain again that not everyone is a white supremacist if they are pro white.  since it is twitter though, there may very well be some who are actual supremacist, I don't know as I don't know any of them personally.

So to say that I am a loser that is unemployed is an inaccurate statement based off of the information that he was able to obtain.

Hope that clarifies, if not then oh, well.  As I said, I find the leaps of logic to be quite amusing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-27-2016, 04:37 AM