Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-28-2016, 12:50 AM)Vlad Wrote: This video features 10 newspaper articles from 1915 to 1938 talking about 6 million Jews either dying or being persecuted in Europe.
Um...that's before WWII started. The 1935 newspaper I believe mentions the word "Holocaust".

The Holocaust supposedly occurred from 1938 to 1945. Hitler announced the Final Solution in 1942.
Do the math. Assuming you take into account all 7 years, 71,482 Jews per month would have had to been rounded up, transported and killed to come up with the 6 million figure.
An enormous undertaking.
YouTube video so ill give it some benefit of the doubt... But... Those papers aren't real. Maybe the guy got reproductions. But the ones in the video are not real. The stories could be, that would take some footwork to prove or disprove, but I have papers dating back to the early 1800s and every decade since. I've gone through dozens of newspaper archives dating back that far. Without getting too technical, the type is fake, the degradation of the paper is horribly fake and the hed structure is unlikely.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Benton - 02-28-2016, 02:33 AM