Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man using strips in front of girls
(02-28-2016, 02:33 AM)Benton Wrote: YouTube video so ill give it some benefit of the doubt... But... Those papers aren't real. Maybe the guy got reproductions. But the ones in the video are not real. The stories could be, that would take some footwork to prove or disprove, but I have papers dating back to the early 1800s and every decade since. I've gone through dozens of newspaper archives dating back that far. Without getting too technical, the type is fake, the degradation of the paper is horribly fake and the hed structure is unlikely.

Yeah, that was why I didn't post that video.  I have seen this video and have heard of these claims from other sources.

I am actually currently researching it, just to see if it is valid.  RamzPaul is the 1st person I heard to make this claim and he says he has seen newspapers in the early 1900s that mention the Holocaust as well as the number 6 million.

Contrary to some people's belief, I research and vet things before blindly accepting them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man using strips in front of girls - Sovereign Nation - 02-28-2016, 03:13 AM