Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(02-04-2016, 12:11 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I won't get into your erroneous interpretation of the video.  I will point out that under no circumstances does law enforcement need to let you actually draw the weapon you're reaching for before shooting you.

Yeah, he started with his hands up, then his hands weren't up.  We already know you, through some form of omniscience, have determined, definitively, why he lowered his hands.  I'm not so sure.

Wow, your eyesight is amazing.  The minute level of detail you can discern from this video is impressive to say the least.

What do you expect it to tell you, that the guy was shot?  "Listening" to lay people pontificate on these kind of things is the fifth tier of hell to me.  Quite sincerely.

Just wanted to bring this up with out opening a new one.

He was shot multiple times in the BACK.

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/03/08/Finicum%20autopsy%20report.pdf

We don't know the order of the shots, but we do know from the Video that he lowered his hands 3 times.
They also released Shauna Cox's cell phone video. More shots were also fired, but not all hit Lavoy.

We also have an agent lying about the number of times he fired, and he claims he didn't shoot, but chamber missing 2 bullets.
4 other FBI Agents are also being investigated for a potential cover up.

Seriously, a month later and they still don't know if he fired or not?? Makes no sense to me.

Lavoy's wife is filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - Mike M (the other one) - 03-14-2016, 03:42 PM