Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(03-14-2016, 03:42 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Just wanted to bring this up with out opening a new one.

He was shot multiple times in the BACK.

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/other/2016/03/08/Finicum%20autopsy%20report.pdf

We don't know the order of the shots, but we do know from the Video that he lowered his hands 3 times.
They also released Shauna Cox's cell phone video. More shots were also fired, but not all hit Lavoy.

We also have an agent lying about the number of times he fired, and he claims he didn't shoot, but chamber missing 2 bullets.
4 other FBI Agents are also being investigated for a potential cover up.

Seriously, a month later and they still don't know if he fired or not?? Makes no sense to me.

Lavoy's wife is filing a Wrongful Death Lawsuit.

Well he was a terrorist, so what do you expect? Ok, on the real.

As I said when the tragedy first happened; he only has himself to blame for being in the situation.

I will say that if details come out and it was deemed that dude was shot while trying to comply with the officer's orders then there may be another event and this time it may be terrorism; as these are the actions by government that fuel them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 03-14-2016, 09:54 PM