Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(03-16-2016, 11:57 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here's what I know beyond a doubt.  Only one person was killed in this entire situation.  Only one person out of dozens of armed criminals got shot.  Only one person jumped out of a car after fleeing law enforcement and almost crashing into a road block.  Only one person moved around erratically and reached down towards his belt line while law enforcement had weapons trained on him.  It just so happened that the only person to act in a manner that got him killed was also quoted by a media source as saying he would never be taken alive.  Coincidence?  Possibly but that's a hell of a coincidence.
I also know there is a huge difference between saying "I am willing to die for my cause" and saying "I am prepared to kill or be killed".

As to the killing. I have said repeatedly that the person put themselves in the situation. I have also said if I were in charge of the roadblock the vehicle would not have made it as far as it did. Now it appears I may have to add to that; unless my intent was to lure them into a kill zone.

Without going back and rewatching or rereading I believe I mentioned something about the location of the roadbloack; as if they were trying to mask its location. Of course this is pure speculation and even less credible than an unsubstaniated cell phone call, but it kinda matchs the story of the FBI wanted them dead.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 03-16-2016, 12:05 PM