Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building
(03-17-2016, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So let me understand exactly what you are trying to say before I go to the trouble to prove you wrong.

Is it your position that LaVoy never intended to give the impression that he would resist arrest with his weapon if the FBI tried to arrest him?

It is a shame I have to pin you down like thids, but so far you have refused to give an opinion.  all you have done is play word games.  So just tell me your position so I can address it properly.

I would say he gave the impression he would not rule it out. I'm not sure what "word games" I am playing. I'm using the exact quotes; I realize that is often frownded upon.

As to the other: As I said list the charges and we will decide if they are Criminal threatening or terroristic activity instead of "If you see these words". I know how you dislike word games.

Not sure how much easier I can make it. hell you can be 'right' just by posting the charge; we'll dismiss the whole innocent until proven guilty sham.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 150 Armed Militia Members Take Over Federal Building - bfine32 - 03-17-2016, 04:48 PM