Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movies you'll see over and over again
Catch Me If You Can is a movie I have watched a few times and have yet to get tired of.......Dicaprio, Hanks, Walken, Sheen and a slick fast moving script from start to finish.

also I like Paint Your Wagon which I have seen often, but Clint Eastwood and Lee Marvin both in a musical singing is pretty wild, as is the whole story of wild west gold, drinking, sex, stealing and anything goes in the wild frontier.

Ronald Reagan as a slime ball crook in THE KILLERS with Lee Marvin as a hit man.....that's different and worth a few movie watches. A US President in a movie as a real scum ball crook, and Lee Marvin is great in this.

Coming To America is one I can watch again because of Eddie Murphy but also John Amos and James Earl Jones.  A movie where Murphy plays many characters....Amos is pretty funny in this also

Hard Times with Charles Bronson is a fast paced movie with good actors and boxing and more boxing. It's easy to watch.

I've probably watched Duck Soup and Horse Feathers too often, but I could watch Bananas, Where The Buffalo Roam, The Producers with Gene Wilder, and some other light easy to watch movies again.   I could watch Blast From The Past again, another weird but funny movie. Hope and Bing are funny in Road To Utopia, and a pretty funny ending. The Bank Dick is easy to watch......and maybe another musical bike ride with Easy Rider and Jacks gold football helmet.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Movies you'll see over and over again - kevin - 03-26-2016, 05:55 AM