Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-01-2016, 04:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, Fred quote the opinion from a biased news source after Sunset (a resident of NC) rightly said "This is the bathroom bill"; that's pretty much the point. thanks for pointing it out.

I see the snark comment has stuck with you. I'm pretty sure the thread in which I voiced my distain about the snark was one of 5 people being killed and folks using it as a punchline. I can find it if you like.

Yes, but it is not a "bathroom bill" it is a bill to roll back all rules protecting those in the LGBTQ community...plus any attempt to raise minimum wage.  I guess that is to protect children in the bathroom too?

So Fred was quite accurate.  The NC legislature may call it the "Bumble Bee Bill" if they like but the bill says what it says.

All I know is someone who hates snark sure knows how to use it...beyond that I wouldn't waste my time.   Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - GMDino - 04-01-2016, 04:52 PM