16 88.89%
Emotional
11.11%
2 11.11%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced?
(04-08-2016, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Does "he" have a vagina? If so, he uses the "Ladies" Room. I'm sure my wife and daughters would be uncomfortable, but if "he" went in and just used the restroom, then nothing will happen. This probably will come as a shock to you, but people routinely use the wrong restroom all the time (for variety of reasons, from being drunk, to not paying attention/being in a hurry) and in most cases, nothing happens to anyone except for slight embarrasment or slight confusion.

But, if "he's" that uncomfortable using the "Ladies'" Room then he should just get the surgery done so he can.

And if he looks like a man and uses the stall in the men's room should the men just let him?

I've seen people use the "wrong" restroom...that's why I think this whole idea of a "bathroom bill" is stupid and a waste of time and money.

(04-08-2016, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: While there's nothing wrong with having a "uni-bathroom", the best answer is if the restrooms are for multiple people, use the one that fits your private parts. However, considering that most of the public restrooms in my neck of the woods aren't really designed for more than one person, the best answer, IMO, is to just make ALL public restrooms single-use "uni-bathrooms".

Yep

(04-08-2016, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not about trans-people attacking others in the bathroom. It's about sickos taking advantage of the opportunity to attack others in the bathroom (i.e. a male rapist in the Ladie's Room)

So then why pass a new law? Like sickos won't just take advantage unless they can pretend to be trans?

As I said, stupid and a waste of time and money.

(04-08-2016, 01:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Actually, because people care only about themselves and not about other people (you can take that however you want, but I've found that that is true for pretty much any group of people; "your" side and "my" side included).

If people truly cared about other people, then an issue like what bathroom to use would come down to "how can I make those around me the least uncomfortable?" and then doing THAT (And that goes for everyone on this issue).

I know people hate "others"....I want them to stop that.

However, again, if the guy pictured above walked into the ladies room how does that make anyone less uncomfortable?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Prison should a transgender be sentenced? - GMDino - 04-08-2016, 02:16 PM