Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-10-2016, 04:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Video isn't working. What's going on, now?

A guy dressed as a women peeped int he stall where a 5 year old was going to the bathroom with her mother.

Might be true.

I followed the link and saw what looked like a real news video.  Then I searched for such a story in the last month (video was dated 4/1/16) and found this site as the only other one with it.

http://www.exministries.com/man-dressed-as-woman-arrested-for-spying-into-mall-bathroom-stall-police-say/

Their story says "posted by nbcwashington.com"

Soooo....I went to THEIR site and did a search for man peeping in bathroom.

No such story since October of 2015.  And then it seems they had a serial peeper who was dressing as a woman.  

And they caught him in November.  

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html

Which I suppose makes as much sense as passing a law to keep all men from coaching wrestling teams because a few guys use their position to watch them in the shower and molest them...rather than saying some people take advantage to feed their perversion.

But before Lucy comes back in a full on trans-rage:  This was STILL not a trans person this crime.  It was a dope who dressed in women's clothes to get his rocks off by filming women in bathroom stalls.  If THAT means we need laws to keep actual trans people out of bathrooms that fit their appearance then we need laws to keep men out of the mens room in case one of them is looking for a homosexual hook up too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - GMDino - 04-10-2016, 04:45 PM